(Active substances: deltamethrin and piperonyl butoxide)
K-Obiol EC25 Overview
K-Obiol EC25 is our insecticide for the control of a wide variety of stored product insects known to infest grain and pulses. It provides assured protection against grain weevils, flour beetles, grain borers, saw-toothed grain beetles and moths. After just one month’s storage, insect damage can cause losses of up to 15%.
Why K-Obiol EC25?
K-Obiol EC25 is a modern liquid pyrethroid formulation that is an ideal alternative to organo-phosphate formulations. It can be applied to the fabric of a building, providing up to two months protection. There is no withholding period between applying K-Obiol EC25 and using the grain for consumption. When applied to grain, it can provide up to 12 months protection against crawling insects and two months against flying insects.
Key Features and Benefits
- Protects against grain weevils, flour beetles, grain borers, saw-toothed grain beetles and moths.
- Can be applied to fabric of building pre-harvest
- No withholding period
- No waiting times between treatment drying and use of building/equipment
- Up to 12 months control
Getting the best from K-Obiol EC25
To get the best from K-Obiol EC25, it is recommended that you use it as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programme. Sanitation measures employed should include cleaning bins, elevators, and conveyors to eliminate insect eggs, pupae and dormant adults.
Important things to remember
- Provided that K-Obiol EC25 is applied at the recommended rate the residue levels will be considerably less that the Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs)
- Use K-Obiol EC25 as part of an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programme
Further information is available at www.pestcontrol-expert.com